Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My 23 things about my Winnifred

This is going to be so easy!
1. She has the best smile in the world
2. She's beautiful
3. Everyone loves her!
4. Once you get to know her and she you, she'll be the best friend you've ever had.
5. She's an amazing tennis player, cheerleader, volleyball player, etc.
6. Once, about 5-10 years into marriage, she was heard to say "I can't wait for football season."
7. She likes soccer.
8. She loves our boys and is the best mom.
9. She loves me in spite of everything.
10. She is a 'country' girl being forced to live close to the 'city'.
11. She's earned 2.5 Eagle Scout awards!
12. She does things she doesn't love doing without a word!
13. She is a great volleyball player, like the whole bump set spike kind, not just jungle ball.
14. She's and amazing pianist! I admire her so much for her talent.
15. She loves to dance.
16. She is so nice to her Mom and was to my Mom too. My mom loved loved her!
17. She makes my fav. dinners often. (best lasagna, curry, burritos, sweet pork I've ever had)
18. She accepts, and I think she secretly loves, our dog Adi.
19. She loves her church calling and magnifies it.
20. I love that she can't stand pretense or fakeness. She's as real as they come.
21. She let's me do what I want and go where I want whenever I want.
22. She puts up with my volunteering for soccer and politics and has even jumped in with the soccer bit. She's done some hard hard work for several teams and an entire club of 400 kids.
23. The best thing I love about Wendi is that she chose me after all her possibilities. And has put up with me for this long.
Love you Wendi.

2 comments:

the quirky one said...

So sweet! I love and agree with 4 and 20 a lot! You guys wrote great things about each other :-)

Danielle Smith said...

Okay, Mark should have done something like this for me! He needs to read your blog, haha! You two are so sweet and I like that you can still say so many nice things about each other after 23 years, hahaha!! It didn't even seem difficult! This gives me hope, hahaha!