Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mr. McFealy

Today marks 23 years of being married to a very stubborn girl. So I'm going to say 23 great things about Brian! Nothing is in any order, just as they popped in my head...

1. He has beautiful mutli colored eyes...I think they're what you call hazel eyes.
2. He has the best PR skills
3. He is a good father, he wants to be at every soccer game.
4. He is a great kisser
5. He loves me ALL the time
6. He is very kind to other people...He is like the Good Samaritan
7. He plays the drums good...he should be in a band
8. I wish he sang in the choir because he has a beauuuuuuutiful voice...
9. He listens to me
10. He does the dishes when he sees they need doing
11. He always thanks me for making dinner or doing laundry or doing any household chore, he just doesn't assume they will happen because I'm the wife.
12. He's been mistakenly called Tom Cruise...you know when he had hair.
13. He gives nice hugs. I like them...
14. I like his family, they're pretty cool. :)
15. He provides for his family
16. He is involved in politics.
17. He loves soccer and wants the kids to succeed. He's coached for many many years for all our boys and even several other teams, ones that didn't even have any of our boys playing on.
18. He can jerk...
19. He dances with me sometimes...
20. He plays with my hair whenever I ask him to
21. He unravels my yarn from the skein when I'm crocheting an afghan
22. Almost every day he brings me home a rice crispy treat from his work that he asked them to start making. I love them.
23. He makes me laugh everyday. And I LOVE to laugh.
23 1/2. In his prayers, he always thanks Heavenly Father for me. How special do you think that makes me feel. Pretty.

3 comments:

Birgitta said...

All those things are wonderful! Brian is a very cool guy! I love his jerk moves too! Oh, and he is a lucky man to have you.

the quirky one said...

Happy 23rd Mr. and Mrs. McFealy :-) Those were very nice tributes to each other. I loved 23 1/2...that one is super big!I hope you guys did something fun together today to celebrate!

Danielle Smith said...

That is really sweet! Hopefully we can all come up with this many good things to say about our husbands after 23 years of marriage!! Happy Anni!!