Sunday, September 21, 2008

Someone wants "EWE" to go to Homecoming with him!

Jens asked a girl named Chelsea to Homecoming a couple weeks ago. He wanted to do a theme with "ewe" and have a lamb asking her. I added the difficult treasure hunt. Making 4 sheeps each with a letter of his name "J" "E" "N" "S". Each directing her to the next clue. The first lamb was sent to her during one of her classes. It was a soft medium sized beanie baby. He has known Chelsea since junior high and is a good friend. I didn't take any pictures of the asking sheeps but did take some pictures of her answer which was "no".

Just kidding...



One night last week (Jens was gone) Brian and the boys heard a strange and kind of scary noise outside. He described the noise as someone baaaaaaaaing and got scared and told the boys to take Adi (our vicious gaurd puppy) outside to kill the predators. The boys got Adi ready and opened the door to find this ferocious cake outside our door. Wanting Jens to find it himself they left it outside for him to find himself. Later though when Chelsea noticed that noone was taking her masterpiece inside she came to the door herself and made sure that it was safely taken inside. This is where they left it...on the ironing table.


Jens was excited because he loves cake. He started eating the legs and upon finishing them he said...





"this is enough...I can't eat all this and I can't wait to find the answser." He started rumaging through the cake to find the prize.



You can see (barely) the straw looking thing directly right of the fork.





3 comments:

ckm said...

What a fun idea!!! You are all so creative!

Lindsay said...

How fun. I do kind of wish I could have helped eat the cake....you know so Jens could get to the answer faster.

Gina said...

That last photo is priceless! What a look! Finally!